Deep Nature Work
Your relationship with Nature,
reflects your inner Nature.
Where you stand in the World,
you will stand Within.
Your journey of Growth is nurtured.
Deep Nature Work taps into the ability of nature as a teacher, as a mirror, as a place of belonging and deep nurturing. It opens up the ‘blind spots’ in our development and allows for joyful discovery of insights and diversity of perspective, supporting us to move out of long established patterns.
Deep Nature Work facilitates the interface of our own human nature with the ecosystem that we are part of, no matter where we walk on Earth. Its approach is gentle, and it accesses tools and knowledge gained over thousands of years that are vested deeply within us. It fosters building relationships and connections within the ecosystem which then carry through into our relationships within the communities where we walk each day.
You are invited to join us in this exploration. We have developed workshops that respond to different developmental aspects and we can tailor make to suit your needs.
Workshops on offer:
- Introduction to Deep Nature Worknext: 28-30 Sept 18
- Emotional Landscapes – Building your Inner Resiliencenext: 2-4 Nov 18
- Seasonal Celebration and the Power of Alignment next: 14-16 Dec 18
- Taking your Purpose Deeper – Theory U in Nature next: 8-10 Feb 19
- Introduction to Deep Nature Worknext: 22-24 Mar 19
- Personal Ecosystems – How to navigate in the Modern Worldnext: 3-5 May 19
- Nature Quest – Stepping beyond Boundaries - on request
- The Wheel of Directions as an Adult Development Tool - on request
Our local venues are chosen to provide access to beautiful and inspiring ecosystems, including our own protected forest and we can also come to you to deliver.
Contact Maria or Scott at www.growingdialogue.nz 0064-21 2349917 & 0064-21 541962